Bowersox Plimbing is currently hiring plumbing helpers - Call us  941-423-7294

 Categories : Plumbing News


My showerhead is dripping heavily when the shower is off and I thought I would give a try in replacing the sealing surfaces within the valve of the faucet.

I got the plastic knob off by taking the screw off the center, and I can get the face plate thing kinda unscrewed from the wall, but I don't know how to get the metal knob that is farthest away from the wall off.

I thought I am supposed to use a plumbers deep socket after removing everything, but I can't do that with the face plate and internal metal knob off.

Should I just use a big wrench and just wrench off the valve from the gap that is created from just unscrewing the face plate?

submitted by /u/Tooshayx [link] [comments]

To discover more visit:

 Posted on : September 7, 2018
Tags :

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked by *.

%d bloggers like this: